Monday, December 8, 2008

Challenge #2

Here's my entries for challenge two of the CT bake off! I had so much fun using the kit "Moonlight Dreams" because my wedding colors were red, black, and white! Once I finally get all of my wedding photos digitalized then I can start scrapping them all with this kit!! I'm so excited! The other kit I had to work with is called "Winter Princess." I just had to scrap a cute photo of my beautiful little kitty Somer Salt! Leave me some love and let me know what y'all think!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff, you seriously cannot make a bad page! They are all wonderful! I love how perfect your pictures fit around your embellishments. The way you did the picture in the second one is neat and I love the red white and black! That is a CUTE picture and page of MISS SOMER SALT! I love the Bling!

Unknown said...

hey I just wanted to add...Do you save your files for the web? If not you should because if someone does try to copy something then it wont print well because the quality will be low. If you don't know how ask me!!!

Tiffany Webber said...

Thanks Krissy! ***hugs***

Mindy said...

LOVE the wedding pages! Stunning!!

Ramona said...

Gorgeous layouts! This is such a cute blog!

Unknown said...

Tiff, you should start classes on how to make digital scrapbooks. You are so good at it!