Saturday, December 13, 2008

Challenge #3

Dreams Credits Here <---

Lovey Bear Credits Here <---
Here's my layouts for the third challenge of the Brownie Scraps CT bake off! Again, we had two kits to choose from and we had to do two layouts. I could use one or both kits. I am trying to get in the habit of doing a two page spread so I did two layouts with one kit. I had so much fun using this kit!! It's called When You Wish Upon A Star by Scrappin Daisies. She sure has some cute stuff! Especially if you have a boy like me! These are pics of Kaden sucking on his Lovey Bear. He sucks on it every time he goes to sleep! It's hilarious!! Oh, I love him so much!!

4 comments:

Ramona said...

This is so adorable! I love those pictures and this kit really complements them well!

Amanda Walsh said...

What a cutie pie! And what a great digi scrapper you are! Your layouts are creative and can't help but look fabulous with such beautiful people in your life (and photo album)!

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite kits! This is another fabulous layout! WOW!!!

Unknown said...

Kaden is a lucky boy to have his Mom scrap his life like this! He is going to love looking at these for years to come...and so will you! I can see why you won layout of the day:) DARLING!!!