Friday, December 19, 2008

Challenge #5

View credits here <---Santa Baby by Peas N' Carrots Designs.View credits here <--- Here's my layouts for challenge #5 of Brownie Scraps Brownie Supreme Bake off-CT Call! Only one more challenge to go! I've been having so much fun and getting LOTS of scrapping done! The top layout is of me kissing Kaden when he was only 2 months old! Look at those lips! The second layout is of him at my Mom's birthday party. He was crying because we wouldn't give him anymore cake! Poor baby! My last challenge is due on December 28th and then they will announce who made the Creative Team on the 31st. Cross your fingers for me!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

These pages are so fun! I love the star light colors with that precious picture! And the picture of Kaden crying from no cake is hilarious!!

Unknown said...

Oh My Gosh! I love that Picture of Kayden crying! The layout is so simple and festive! I love it!