Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stacey's Scraptunes

I decided to enter another challenge at The Scrap Pad! This one is called "Stacey's Scraptunes." You make a layout of someone or something you love and use the words of a song to inspire you. I chose a picture of Jordan holding Kaden when he was 2 days old! Jordan was in heaven holding Kaden, so I used the the line "And these are the moments I know Heaven must exist" from the song "I Could Not Ask For More" by Sara Evans. I used another kit by Vicki Parker called "Granny's Attic." Handwriting font is "pea cammi-pea" by Fonts For Peas.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a sweet picture of k and j! I know that was a special time for you guys!

Adam, Hilly, Wes and Meg said...

Love this layout!! That's one of my favorite songs! Can I scrap lift this one?! :)

Tiffany Webber said...

Thanks you guys!! Of course you can Hillary!!

Unknown said...

tIFFANY THIS IS AN AMAZING SCRAPBOOK PICTURE! I LOVE HOW WELL THE PICTURE AND THOUHT GO TOGETHER!

Mindy said...

Beautiful! I love the Heaven color and font! Everything goes perfect together!