Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tiffany's Salon - A Kit Inspired By Me!

Tiffany's Salon by Brownie Scraps Designs by RamonaTiffany's Salon Word Art

We have a section in the Brownie Scraps forum where you can request that a certain kit be made. Well, since I am a hairdresser, I have been looking for a kit for hair! I requested the kit, and then Ramona, who is the owner of Brownie Scraps, said she would create it for me! She gave me 4 color palettes to choose from and let me name it! So of course I went with Tiffany's Salon! lol! Isn't that so awesome! I have a kit inspired by me now! I feel so special! Ramona did an amazing job on this kit! There are a ton of elements and they are in both boy and girl colors! I did a page of Kaden's first haircut with the kit! I love how the colors match his cape! I'm going to scrap a couple others when I get time! There is never enough time right? :) And like I mentioned in the post below, today is the Brownie Bake Sale so you can pick up Tiffany's Salon for only $1.50 today! And she made some adorable Word Art for the kit that is on sale for $1.00 today! How cool is that? What are you waiting for? Go get it!! :) Remember... You'll get the February Designers Collab kit Welcome Home for free today with any purchase if you are one of the first 50 people to buy something in the store!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how funny! I love this kit! Too bad I don't have little children to scrap a new haircut for! I love "Tiffany's Salon" and all that goes with it!

Unknown said...

I thought it was so cute I had to get it and the word art. Thanks to you I have bought lots of cute digi sets from brownie scraps! you are quite the advertisement! You need a raise!!!

Unknown said...

She definitely needs a raise =) shes awesome!

Tiffany Webber said...

Haha! Yes Kelly when am I getting that raise? lol! Thanks! You guys are awesome!