Sunday, February 8, 2009

MonsterSaurus

View full credits here
View full credits here
I am totally in love with this kit by Scrappin Daisies! It's called MonsterSaurus and it is so adorable! It went perfectly with these pictures of Kaden in his Dino outfit! How cute is my little boy? I know I'm pretty biased, but I think he is absolutely adorable! :) I won layout of the day for the top layout! Thanks again for choosing my layout Linds! I used a template from Kenzi Dawn Designs for the bottom layout. She gives away all of her templates for free so make sure you go and pick some up! And don't forget to leave some love if you download!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to check out those templates! They are both darling layouts. I loved his dino outfit. Gymboree rocks!

Keira said...

That outfit is way too cute! I love this dino kit, but sadly neither of my girls are too into dinosaurs hahaha. Wonderful layouts as always!