Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where Angel's Glisten

Where Angel's Glisten by Dreamer's Magic DesignsClick here to go to Kelly's blog to snag this Twilight inspired desktop for free!
View full credits here.View full credits here.
This is my favorite kit that Kelly has ever designed! It is just so beautiful and magical! It was inspired by the book Twilight where Edward takes Bella to their secret meadow so she can see him in all his diamond beauty! This kit is how the meadow looks through Kelly's eyes! After all her hard work designing, she couldn't come up with the right name, so I suggested "Where Angel's Glisten" and she thought it fit! So I got to name this fabulous kit! :) And as a special treat for all you Twilighters, if you go to Kelly's blog, The Cluttered Table, you can snag a Twilight inspired desktop she created for free! :)

I loved creating both of these layouts! The first one is of my niece Ella Kate when she was five months old and the second one is of my son Kaden when he was five months old! And I didn't even do that on purpose! You can sure tell they are cousins! They both have Lowe (my Maiden name) cheeks! This is one of my favorite pictures ever taken of Kaden, so I was so excited to find a kit that I loved enough to scrap it with! This kit was just released today and is 35% off for the Brownie Bake Sale! So you better run and grab it because it's today only!! You won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is my FAVORITE page of Ella you have made! My mom-in-law says it's her fave too!