Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bounce With Me

I blogged about this kit in a different post, but I had to blog about it again so I could share this LO with you!! My DS loves it when I put lipgloss or chapstick on and always wants me to put some on him! (I usually only really put it on him when it's chapstick! lol! No colored lips for my bubba!) This time he wanted to put the lipgloss on me! I left the lid on so he wouldn't get it all over the place, and he kept rubbing it on his lips (or rather, putting the entire thing in his mouth!) and then rubbing it on my lips! hehe! He thought he was so funny! It was so cute! I loved the pics so I had to scrap about it!! Once again, I used the kit Bounce With Me by Gone Scrappin' Designs by Nikki Epperson and Jennifer Fox Designs. Font is A Little Pot.

No comments: