Monday, July 6, 2009

Word Art Freebie



***Edit: Sorry, link expired to make room for new freebies! Please come again! Thanks!***

Sorry I didn't have a freebie for you last Monday! At least I have one this week right? :) It coordinates with Ramona's new LDS freebie. She is creating a Heritage/Joseph Smith kit called A Stone Rolls Forth. Last week she had a freebie paper pack for you that you can still download! She will give the rest of the kit as she creates it as a freebie on her blog!

I chose this particular scripture to use as my word art because it reminds me of the faith the LDS Pioneers must have had when they came across the plains to Utah. They knew of God's love for them, and they didn't give up even under such harsh conditions! They had to completely trust in our Lord and rely on His love. I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! And if you go to Ramona's blog, make sure you leave her some love too!!

3 comments:

karen said...

Very beautiful, thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jul. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim said...

That is so beautiful. I found you on Digifree. Thanks for sharing.