Saturday, September 12, 2009

Antique Cocoa QP Freebie!


Edit: Sorry, link expired. Please visit my blog again for new and updated freebies.

Don't you love this beautiful kit called Antique Cocoa by FlutterbyeFaery Designs? The colors are so warm and inviting and it just makes me want to scrap when I look at it! lol! For my layout, I also used one of Evie's templates from TemplatePack1. Both of these products can be found in Evie's store at Brownie Scraps! I loved how this layout turned out, so I decided to give it away as a freebie quick page! I hope y'all like it! If you do, please leave me a little comment! Thanks and have a super fabulous day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Sep. 12, 2009. Thanks again.