Friday, October 2, 2009

Another New Creative Team - Colie's Corner!

Credits: It's Scary & Template Set 17 by Colie's Corner. Fonts are Bleeding Cowboy and Smiley Monster.Shy Guy, Shy Guy Alpha, & Blog Template 7 by Colie's Corner. Font is Pea Christen by Fonts for Peas.Wow, I've posted a lot today! I also have to share that I just joined Colie's Corner's Creative Team (thats a mouthful! lol!) Colie is one of my favorite designers, so when I saw that she was having a CT call, I just had to apply! Luckily she invited me to join her team! I've already worked with 2 of her kits called Shy Guy and It's Scary! Colie also has the greatest templates! If you are a template lover like me, you will definitely want her For Starters Template Sets! I worked with For Starters Template Set 17 with my Halloween layout and I can't wait to use her other ones! Colie sells at Divine Digitals and Gotta Pixel! So check out her stores and look for more layouts from me with Colie's awesome stuff!!

No comments: