Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dreamer's Magic Designs is now Open at Scrapbook-Bytes!

Credits: Baby Just Say Yes by Dreamer's Magic Designs. Word Art by Bethany Hardy. Photograph of my DH and I by Jonathan Canlas Photography.
The Quick Page Album I created with Oh Me, Oh My!
Kelly's new store is up and running over at Scrapbook-Bytes! Everything in her store is 20% off from Oct 1st-7th!! (Discounts will be reflected at checkout). I even created a Quick Page Album with Oh Me, Oh My! that is for sale there as well! (So you'll want to make sure you support me and buy it! lol!) One of her new kits that she released today is called Baby Just Say Yes. It is such a gorgeous and romantic kit! I absolutely adore it! To celebrate Kelly's grand opening of her store, she is giving away Baby Just Say Yes for FREE with a $10 purchase to her store October 1st-7th. Just enter code dmdbaby10free. You can also pick up the FREE Baby Just Say Yes Sampler! Kelly has a lot of fabulous kits in her store so make sure you check them all out!!

No comments: