Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Stuff by FlutterbyeFaery Designs!

Evie (FlutterbyeFaery Designs) has two great new kits and a template pack out right now! The first kit is called Shades of Elegance. It has lots of beautiful purples, greens, creams and tans. I love the tag element and the pretty flowers! I used Template Pack 2 for my layouts with this kit. I thought they turned out great and I had a lot of fun using the templates!

The second kit is called Let It Snow! It has lots of glitter and cute snowflakes! Even though it's almost Halloween, this kit got me so excited for Christmas this year! I can't wait to watch my little one enjoy his second Christmas! I'm not a snow person except for on Christmas Eve, so I'm hoping we can go up to Utah and visit my family for Christmas! Then I'll have a lot more pics to scrap with this kit! :) You can pick up both kits and the template pack in Evie's store at Brownie Scraps.

No comments: