Friday, November 27, 2009

Desert Sunrise & A Huge Black Friday Sale!!!

I hope all of you in the states had a very Happy Thanksgiving!! We had a great day and ate entirely way too much! lol! Did any of you go shopping this morning for Black Friday? I'm not brave enough to go out in the crowds now that I have a little one, but I do enjoy a great sale from the comfort of my home on the internet! lol!

Kelly from Dreamer's Magic Designs has a brand new kit out called Desert Sunrise! It is absolutely gorgeous and can be used for boy or girl pics! She also has two new alphas! I just love the Hanging Around Alpha! It is so adorable! And now for the awesome sale - you can buy Kelly's whole store for just $25!! But it's only for 48 hours so hurry up! You'll be getting $200 worth of product for $25!!! Have you seen her store at Scrapbook-bytes? All of Kelly's stuff is so amazing and definitely one of a kind! She is a fabulous designer!! She is also giving a bonus on gift certificates and 25% off most of her products (25% does not include gift certificates or buy my store sale!) So make sure you visit her store and check things out! Happy Black Friday Y'all!!

No comments: