Friday, November 6, 2009

Falling Into Autumn Freebie Bookmark!



Edit: Sorry link expired! Please visit my blog again for new and updated freebies!

I had so much fun doing this little hybrid project! Making a bookmark is a fun and easy way to "make a craft!" :) I used the kit Falling Into Autumn by JennCk Designs to create the bookmark and my layout. I just love the warm reds and oranges with the blues and greens! It has such a gorgeous color scheme! I think the orange leaves on the blue background really makes the colors pop! I'm offering up this little bookmark as a freebie since I love the kit so much! When I lived in Dallas, TX there was always a wreath or some type of craft that said "Happy Fall Y'all!" this time of year! I loved it! So here's what you do: print out the bookmark on some card stock (I used white), cut it out and punch a hole in it. Add some ribbon and Voila! You just made a cute little hybrid craft!


Since it's Digital Scrapbooking Day tomorrow, JennCK Designs entire store at Inspiration Lane is 50% off!! That means most of her products are less than $2 right now! What a steal!! But you better hurry, cause the sale is only November 5-8! What are you waiting for? Go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Wendy said...

Adorable bookmark Tiffany! Thanks for sharing!