Saturday, November 7, 2009

Forest Frost & So Happy Together

Can I just say how much I LOVE this new kit from JennCk Designs called Forest Frost? I ADORE it! It is my new favorite kit!! The colors are fabulous and each element is perfect! It is an absolutely fabulous kit! I am so making my Christmas cards with it so stay tuned for that! And since it is DSD weekend, you can get this kit 50% off until November 8th! That means it's only $2.25!! You don't miss out on getting such a fabulous kit at a such a steal of a deal!

I also used one of Nikki Epperson's new templates from her So Happy Together Template Pack. Nikki really has amazing templates! I heart them so much! You can pick them up at Nikki's store at Polka Dot Plum! Oh, and isn't my little Santa the cutest you've ever seen? :)

No comments: