Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Stuffs from JennCk Designs

Wow! It's 2010! I can't believe it! This past month has been crazy! Time just flies by! I am certainly looking forward to new year and the fresh start and promises it brings!

I have a lot of new kits to show you that the wonderful ladies I CT for have created! First up is JennCk Designs! Jenn is an amazing new designer and I love seeing what she comes up with! She has even started making templates (Yay!!) Here's a couple of her fab kits and template packs I have worked with lately!

First is Shimmer! This is one of my favorite kits Jenn has created! I love all the glitter and the beautiful color scheme! Plus the metal accents just make this kit, well, shimmer! lol! I also used templates from Layer This for my layouts! Aren't her new template packs awesome?Next is the fabulous collaboration kit with Dreamer's Magic Designs called Holiday Stories! I love all the little snowmen in Jenn's part of the kit! They are super adorable! I also used another one of her fabulous templates from Threesy Does It for my snowman layout! And last but not least is this gorgeous kit called Sophisticate! This kit was part of Club Click at Inspiration Lane last month, but now Jenn has released it in her store. I used it to scrap pictures of the roses my husband gave me for our 7 year anniversary in November! I thought the green and black really made the red roses "pop!" I used a template from Layer This for this layout as well! You can pick up all of these wonderful kits at Jenn's store at Inspiration Lane! Jenn has some good news and a new kit releasing this week, so stay tuned for that!

No comments: