Saturday, March 20, 2010

Natural Spring, Change It Up, and Shaped Cards: Spring

I love brown with pretty much any other color (even black - ha!) I just think it's so soothing and pretty! In fact my new bathroom is decorated in brown and blue and my living room and family room are decorated in brown and green! So you can imagine how happy I was about the color scheme in this new kit by JennCk Designs and Inspired by Dominic Designs called Natural Spring! I love the soft blues, greens and teals with the browns! Isn't it gorgeous?? I also used one of JennCk Designs' Fab template packs for my layout called Change It Up. Seriously, Jenn has some rockin' templates! I heart all of her template packs! I can't get enough of them! :) And of course I had to create a cute little hybrid card with this kit using one of Krisi's Kreations newest items called Shaped Cards: Spring. There's also a cute egg, bunny and tulip card in the pack! I thought it turned out really cute! Now I just have to decide who to give it to! lol!

No comments: