Friday, April 30, 2010

Missionary Memories & Make It: CD/DVD Album

For all you LDS scrappers out there, you are going to LOVE these two new kits by Down This Road Designs!! My little brother just received his Mission Call to serve in the Indiana Indianapolis Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I made this cute CD album for my Mom to store some of her notes and thoughts while he is gone for the next two years. I used Missionary Memories: Elder by Down This Road Designs and Make It: CD/DVD Album by Krisi's Kreations. I think it turned out super cute if I don't say so myself! lol!

My cute cousin was also called to serve a mission for the LDS Church in Rochester, New York! So I had to make a little page of her using Missionary Memories: Sister by Down This Road Designs. I also made a fun little card with the kit that was inspired by a cute handmade card my sister Mindy sent me! I'm really getting into doing hybrid scrapbooking! It's so much fun!

1 comment:

Amanda Walsh said...

Love your stuff Tiff!