Friday, July 16, 2010

He's Krafty & Say Cheese Template Pack by JennCk Designs

Whew! I have been scrapping a lot lately! I took a month off from Creative Teams and then I stepped down from a couple of them, so I feel like I have had a lot more time to just scrap when I wanna! When I was up in Utah I went with my sister to The Gateway Children's Discovery Museum. It is a fabulous place and my son loves it there! We went to an art class and my little one had his first go at water paints! I can't believe I waited this long to let him paint! He's a natural and had a blast! When I was looking at my pictures, I could help but think that this kit was perfect for them!! It's called He's Crafty by JennCk Designs. It's perfect right? And of course I had to use some of Jenn's templates from her Say Cheese Template Pack. I think they they both turned out great! What do you think?

No comments: