Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Protect and Serve by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Template by PhotoCowgirl
I love the color scheme in Protect and Serve by Scrappin' Daisies Designs and I think it would be a great kit to use for Halloween costumes or for someone whose husband is a cop. The problem is that I don't have any photos like that! And although all the elements in this kit are totally adorable, I wanted to show that you can use Bethany's themed kits to make everyday layouts! She always includes lots of neutral elements like flowers, buttons, string, rope etc that you can use for everyday photos. And since my little boy has lots of clothes that match the colors in this kit, I thought it was perfect for my photos! See! Themed kits are versatile!! When you can match the colors of the kit to the colors of clothing in the pictures, it always makes for a super fun layout!

No comments: