Friday, July 2, 2010

Saving Lives by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Tie Card Hybrid Template by Wildblueeyez
I love themed kits and I think that Bethany of Scrappin' Daisies Designs makes the best themed kits out there! All of her kits are packed full of adorable one of a kind elements and fabulous papers. Did I mention that all of her kits usually come with at least two alphas?? You definitely get your money's worth with Bethany's kits! Saving Lives is perfect for those pages about bumps, bruises, owies, paramedics, or even everyday pictures! My husband is a Chiropractor, so I had to make him this cute tie card for Father's Day using this kit! I even added the Chiropractic Insignia to the shirt! Cute huh? Too bad my camera stinks, or you would see the adorable texture on the white paper. Maybe I'll get a new camera for Christmas! *crossing fingers* :p

No comments: