Friday, July 2, 2010

Spring Meadow by JennCk Designs

I love the color scheme in this fun springy kit by JennCk Designs called Spring Meadow. The texture of the papers in this kit really make it look like you could just reach out and touch them! Plus, look at all the beautiful flowers! That is the thing I love most about Jenn's kits! They are always full of gorgeous flowers! In my top layout I used a template from Jenn's Equinox Template Pack. It's currently on sale right now for $1.00 until she retires it! You don't want to miss out on this deal! That's only 25 cents a template! In my bottom layout I used a template from Jenn's Fresh Template Pack that is also on sale for only $1.00!! You gotta love deals like these! Did you notice they are CU friendly too? Which means they would be great for creating quick pages for resale! Hurry up and grab them while they are still here!

No comments: