Friday, July 2, 2010

Sweet 'n Sour by JennCk Designs

I love the colors in Sweet 'n Sour by JennCk Designs. She also has a great Template Pack to go with the kit! I love me some templates, and I think Jenn's are awesome!! She just has such a great scrapping style, with lots of layers and clusters! Which I love! Of course I also had to make a hybrid with this fun kit, so I used one of her Send A Smile Card Templates. I think it turned out fabulously! Jenn's products are such great quality, I've had several comments about how the flowers look real instead of digital! It may just be my fabulous shadowing skills (lol!!) but I think it's because Jenn is great at offering quality digital products! Check out her stores at Scrapbook-bytes and Elemental Scraps and you'll see what I mean!!

No comments: