Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ele-Fun by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Template by Busy Bee Designs.
We just got back from a trip to Sea World San Diego! It was so much fun! One of the nights we ended up in Seaport Village and even took a horse and carriage ride! I'm sitting here typing this as my husband leaves for work and I'm thinking I wish we were on vacation a little bit longer!! I'm excited to share with you one of Scrappin' Daisies new releases though!! It's a really cute Elephant kit called Ele-Fun! Sometimes I have a hard time scrapping boy pages with girly colors, but I think I managed just fine! Since today is release day, Ele-Fun is 35% off! You can pick it up HERE at Bethany's store at Brownie Scraps! You should also check out Bethany's Blog for a fun Word Art freebie!

No comments: