Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Terror-ific! by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Template below from the SBB September #1 Template Challenge inspired by DiamndPrincz- - Birthday Girl. Pictures by Simply Celebrate Photography by Natalie Rachel.
Pictures in the layout below by Suzy Wirth.
I can't believe it's almost October! September has flown by! I am already getting so excited for Halloween! We've already purchased my DS costume and we have a fun trip to Utah planned to do a bunch of fun fall activities! I can hardly wait! I think my new favorite thing about Halloween though is dressing up my little boy! His first year he was a giraffe, last year a monkey, and this year he is going to be Buzz Lightyear! I still haven't scrapped all his Halloween pictures from the last two years so I was really excited to work with this fun kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs called Terror-ific! I love all the little kids in Halloween costumes and I love all the shades of oranges and greens! The top layout has some pictures of him from his first Halloween in a cute Halloween shirt and beenie! The bottom layout is from his second Halloween in his cute Monkey costume! I think he's adorable! I can't wait to take his pictures in his cute Buzz Lightyear costume! I'm also really excited that my top layout got chosen as LOTD today at Brownie Scraps! It's always fun when someone notices your work! And since this kit just released today, it's 25% off! Pick it up while it's still on sale! And make sure you visit Bethany's Blog for some fun freebies!

No comments: