Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Autumn Memories by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Template by Down This Road Designs.
I seriously can't believe that it's already November! Where does the time go? Before I know it, it will be 2011! It just seems so weird that it's almost 2011! That year just seems so far away, but really it's just around the corner! Eeek! I have a fun fall kit to show to you today! It's called Autumn Memories by Scrappin' Daisies Designs. I love all the realistic looking leaves and the warm fall colors! I used it to scrap a picture of me and my DS going to the Pumpkin Patch! To me, that is one of the best Autumn Memories out there! :) I also used a template from Down This Road Designs that is FREE in the month of November for the November Semi-Homemade Challenge at Brownie Scraps! You can download it in The Brownie Scraps Forum here. I hope y'all have a fabulous fall day!

No comments: