Monday, December 6, 2010

Hootenanny by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Picnic In The Park Template below by JennCk Designs.
Seriously, isn't Hootenanny by Scrappin' Daisies Designs one of the cutest kits ever? I love all of the adorable owls and fun polka dots. I'm really loving those cute paper curled flowers right now too! Aren't they so fun? As you can see by my layout, this kit can be used for girl or boy photos! I love it's versatility! I also made some cards with this kit. My husband didn't really get the phrase "Owl Always Love You!" but I think it's cute! And that's all that matters, right? I never asked him his thoughts about "Thank Hooo Very Much!" :p My husband appreciate the crafts and scrapbook pages I make, but I'm not sure he always "gets" my addiction! lol! That's okay! At least he humored me by letting me show him my cards and telling me they were "Awesome!" I love him!

No comments: