Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sugary, Sweet & Shabby Mash-Up Grab Bag

I'm lovin' this Sugary, Sweet & Shabby Mash-Up Grab Bag by Studio Rosey Posey, Studio Dawn Inskip, Studio Flergs and Studio Gypsy! It's everything they say it is - sugary, sweet and shabby! All of the papers are absolutely to die for! With so many fun textures and patterns, I just knew I had to use this kit for a hybrid project! So I did! I saw this Corner Bookmark Template in the Hybrid Challenge this month at Scrapbookgraphics and decided to participate! Isn't it so cute? I have never even seen a corner bookmark before, but I think it's genius! Especially since my little boy can't see it when the book is closed and pull it out! :p Plus, it just makes me happy to look at and that's always a good thing when it comes to crafts! lol! You can get this fun Corner Bookmark Template by Thunderdragon for FREE in Scrapbookgraphics' Hybrid Challenge this month. Then head on over to their shop and pick up this adorable Mash-Up Grab Bag! You won't be disappointed with the reveal! :)

1 comment:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I saw this at SBG! It's adorable!!! xoxo