Friday, February 4, 2011

Techno Boy and Girls Rule by Studio Rosey Posey

I have two fun new kits to show you from Studio Rosey Posey. The first one is called Techno Boy and it is full of fun media gadgets, stars and 3 alphas! I used it to scrap a photo of my son playing Playstation with his Daddy. My DH always gives him a controller that isn't plugged in, but he still thinks he is playing anyway. I think it's pretty funny. :) The second kit is called Girls Rule and it's full of cutesy flowers and buttons. My favorite elements are the two hummingbirds! I used it to scrap a layout of the pedicure I gave myself last week! Sally Hansen has these fun new sticker things that you shape on your nails and they look just like nail polish. Now if only it were sandal season! lol! I also just have to point out that I didn't use a template for either of my layouts! I love templates but I'm also proud of myself when I step outside the box and create a layout on my own! :) You can buy both of these fun kits at Scrap Matters this month where Studio Rosey Posey is a Guesting.

No comments: