Monday, April 4, 2011

In The Springtime by JennCk Designs Plus a Big Sale!!

Spring has definitely arrived here in the desert of Las Vegas! This past week we have had temperatures in the 80's and low 90's! Hopefully spring is making it's way to where you live also! I have a fun springtime kit to show you today to celebrate the gorgeous weather! It's called In the Springtime by JennCk Designs. It's perfect for a wide variety of layouts. I used it to scrap a picture of my little one coloring Easter Eggs last year. His cute little face is covered in Spaghetti Sauce! I don't know why I didn't clean his face before I took pictures! lol! Oh well, I think it makes him even more cute! lol! I also used one Jenn's templates from In The Springtime Template Pack. Love Jenn's templates! JennCk Designs' is having a store wide Birthday Sale so everything is 30-40% off in the month of April! Check out her store at Scrapbook-bytes for other great items on sale!

No comments: