Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cookie Mouth by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

My little one absolutely loves making cookies with his Momma. It's one of his favorite things to do! So I was excited to scrap some pictures of him being a cookie chef with this adorable kit by Scrappin' Daisies Designs called Cookie Mouth! It's full of fun cookie elements and I love the splash of green with the neutrals! My sister gave me the best chocolate chip cookie recipe out there and I will never use another recipe so I thought I'd share it with y'all! And I will say "You're Welcome" in advance since I know you will love this recipe! :)

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!!
by Mindy Powell

1 c butter flavored Crisco
¾ c white granulated sugar

¾ c light brown sugar

1 t pure vanilla extract

2 eggs
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
2 ½ c white flour
1 bag Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
(This is the brand I prefer because they are larger
size chocolate chips and they taste the BEST!!)


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pans with cooking spray. Beat Crisco, sugars, vanilla, and eggs until mixed well. Add dry ingredients slowly and then mix in chocolate chips. Use small scooper to place twelve even sized balls on cookie sheet. Bake for exactly 11 minutes. Makes four dozen cookies. (Note: If you half the recipe, still use the full teaspoon of baking soda.) Enjoy! :)

No comments: