Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Funky Funk by Marni Designs & a RAK!

You may notice that it's been a little while since I have blogged! I've been taking somewhat of a "break" this summer since I've been out of town so much. It's weird when you haven't scrapped for a while and then you do. I feel like my creativity is a little rusty. But when you have a fun kit to work with, and a great template, miracles can happen! :p This funky kit is called Funky Funk by Marni Designs. It is certainly full of color and funky elements and was perfect for scrapping a page about getting free Slurpees from 7-Eleven on 7/11/11! I also used a fab template by JennCk Designs from her Metro Chic Template Pack. Jenn's Templates Rock!! Check out the RAK's for Funky Funk at Brownie Scraps and Digishoptalk! You can win the kit for free just by leaving a comment in one of those forums - or you can try your luck in both! :)

2 comments:

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Such a fun layout for slurpees Tiffany!!! Adorable photo too.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

I just stumbled upon your blog tonight you have some really neat layouts you've done. Love your clustering of embellies. Patti