Monday, September 5, 2011

Fruitilicious and Modern Templates Vol. 1 by JennCk Designs

I have a fun new kit to show y'all by JennCk Designs called Fruitilicious! It's packed full of fruit, flowers and colorful paper! My little one absolutely loves fruit smoothies from Jamba Juice and always begs my husband and I to take him there for Family Home Evening. I am happy to oblige him since I love Jamba Juice as well! :) This kit was perfect to scrap our love of the fruit smoothie. You can snag the Fruitilicious Add-on in Jenn's store right now for FREE! Doesn't get any sweeter than that! I'm also really excited about the new line of template packs Jenn has made! She is creating a line of templates for different styles of scrapping: Clean Lines, Paper Inspired and Modern Templates. Be sure to visit her store so you can check them all out! I used a template from her Modern Templates Vol. 1 since I'm all about the clustering! :) Fruitilicious is 30-50% off until September 15th, so grab yourself some produce and get scrappin'!

No comments: