Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Adventures With Daddy

Here's another fun Father's Day kit by Designs by Ramona called Adventures With Daddy. It has so many fun elements and gorgeous papers with great textures! My favorite element has to be the cute little frog! Isn't he adorable? I also used a template in the top LO from Template Set 3 by Dreamer's Magic Designs. I told you I love templates!! They are the biggest help if you want to scrap fast or you're running out of "creative mojo!" Brownie Scraps is having their weekly Bake Sale tomorrow, Thursday June 11, 2009, and everything is 25% off!!! Have fun!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The grandpa and me must have taken awhile! It looks amazing!

Tiffany Webber said...

It actually didn't take very long because I used a template!! That's why I love templates! It looks like a lot of work, but it's not!!