Monday, June 15, 2009

For Time and all Eternity Freebie Word Art


***Edit: Link expired to make room for new freebies! Please come again! Thanks!***

My friend Ramona, who is the owner of Brownie Scraps, has decided to create a LDS freebie every Monday!! I thought this was such a fun idea that I decided I want to try to do a free Word Art every Monday to go along with her idea!! I am so NOT a designer, but I can make word art! lol! So here is my first attempt!

Word Art Credits:
For, and & all = Times New Roman
Time= Mistral
Eternity= Edwardian Script ITC

4 comments:

Ramona said...

You rock! This is awesome! I love that wordart! I can't wait to see your weekly word art! This will be so fun!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Jun. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Liz'n'Steven said...

I love it!