Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cuddle Monkey & Fresh Template Pack by JennCk Designs

My little boy has this stuffed animal monkey that he absolutely adores! He carries it with him everywhere he goes and he sleeps with him every night! He even makes me give his monkey a kiss when I put him to bed! It cracks me up! At first we started calling him George after Curious George, and then it turned into Georgio (Jor-Jo) and now it is just "Ha-Ha!" Lol! So I asked Jenn from JennCk Designs if she would create a monkey kit for my little one and this is what she came up with: Cuddle Monkey! Isn't it adorable? I love it so much! The bright colors are great and the little monkey is adorable! Thanks so much Jenn!! You are awesome! I also used one of Jenn's new template packs called Fresh for my layout! Isn't "Ha-Ha" cute? :)

No comments: