Saturday, March 20, 2010

Peaceful, Templates 1 & Bagged Box Hybrid

In case you haven't noticed my new blinky in my Creative Teams list, I am now on Marni Designs' Creative Team! March has awesome designs and I love seeing what she will come up with next! I love one of her newer kits called Peaceful. It is exactly like it's name, peaceful and pretty! I love the soft blues and greens with the pops of red! I also used a template from her Templates 1 Pack. I think it turned out pretty darn cute! I also had to use this fab kit for a hybrid project! Krisi's Kreations makes the most awesome hybrid templates! I am seriously amazed at how she comes up with these ideas! I used her Bagged Box Template to make these adorable little boxes! Perfect for putting some chocolates in and giving to a friend! Aren't they so fun?

No comments: