Monday, August 16, 2010

Boys & Crawly Things by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Favor Bag Template by The Cutting Files.
Out here in the Las Vegas Desert, we get lots of creepy crawly friends visiting our home often! The other day my husband found a lizard hanging out in our driveway and when he picked it up to show my little boy it jumped on his back! My little boy was unsure about it at first, but then he thought it was pretty funny! I thought it was pretty funny to watch my little boy! :) Good thing I carry a camera at all times, because Scrappin' Daisies new kit Boys & Crawly Things was the perfect kit to document our little friend with!! lol! I also made a fun hybrid project and filled a little bag with gummy worms! I just love that orange frog! Isn't he so cute? It was so easy to make and I think it would be a fun favor gift at a boys birthday party! Unfortunately, I never got the chance to give it away as a gift because my little boy found it and devoured the gummy worms! At least I got a picture first, right? :)

No comments: