Monday, August 16, 2010

Typically Tropical by JennCk Designs & Connie Prince

Typically Tropical - KitTypically Tropical - Template Pack
My very first digital layout I ever created! I can't even remember what kit I used! I've come a long way huh??
When I was pregnant with my little boy I went on a Hawaiian Cruise with my Husband, Parents and three little brothers! It was such a blast! About 3 months after our vacation was when I first started digital scrapbooking! My very first scrapbook page was a picture of me and my Dad in Hawaii! I had to post it so I could show y'all just how far I have come in my designs! haha! That was the only layout I created from that vacation until now! When JennCk Designs and Connie Prince released Typically Tropical I knew I had to make some more Hawaiian layouts! I love how they turned out!! You can really tell how much I have grown as a scrapper can't you? lol!

No comments: