Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chippy Mint by JennCk Designs

I'm kind of notorious for liking green and brown together! In fact, a good portion of my home is decorated with greens and browns, including my front room! I just love how soothing they are together! So naturally I love the color scheme in this fun and funky kit called Chippy Mint by JennCk Designs. It kind of makes me hungry for a Peppermint Patty! Haha! Jenn also created some of her new and fabulous Clusters and Wordy Bits and her ever fabulous Template Packs. And just to prove to y'all that I can actually create a layout without using a template, I created an original design with a picture of me and my sisters! (Bottom layout) I still say using a template isn't cheating though! :p And just FYI... The kit and Clusters are 40% off today and the Template Pack is 50% off today!! Go grab them while they're still on sale!!

No comments: