Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My 4 Sons by Scrappin' Daisies Designs & a FREE Template!!

Template in the layout below by Busy Bee Designs.
Since I have a little boy, I can get a little crazy about boy kits!! It can be really hard to find cute boy kits, but I think Bethany of Scrappin' Daisies Designs did such a great job with this one!! It's called My 4 Sons, inspired by her four little boys! :) I love the color scheme and all of the fun elements! Did I mention it's 25% off today?? :) And if you like template challenges, you'll want to head on over to Brownie Scraps Semi-Homemade Challenge and grab Bethany's August Semi-Homemade Template for FREE!! I used it in my top layout and I think it's a fabulous template! You can go HERE to visit the Brownie Scraps forum to download it. If you make a layout with it, make sure you upload your photo to the Brownie Scraps gallery!

No comments: