Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Brag Book!

I finally finished my little boy's brag book! I am so pleased with how it turned out! Isn't he so adorable? I think he is the cutest! I used Kaden by Scrappin' Daisies Designs and Chippy Mint by JennCk Designs to make it. I also used Braggers 1 Template Set by JennCk Designs (now retired). You might remember this post I made a while ago highlighting the kit Kaden. Bethany made this kit especially for me to match my little boy's photos! Didn't she do such a great job? Then after I started making some of the pages I remembered Chippy Mint by Jenn and thought it would add some variety and match perfectly as well! I sure hope the Grandparents like their Christmas present because it took me forever to make! I think they will be pretty happy with it though! :) Photos by Jennifer Fluharty Photography.

No comments: