Sunday, January 2, 2011

Angels Among Us by Scrappin' Daisies Designs

Happy New Year!! I can't believe that it's already 2011! 2010 went by so fast to me! I'm still in shock that Christmas is over with! I had a really great Holiday! One of my favorite memories this past Christmas season was decorating our Christmas tree with my little boy. He was so excited about the whole ordeal and it was pure magic! His face lit up every time he placed an ornament on the tree! I just love him! I used Angels Among Us by Scrappin' Daisies Designs to create my layout. I loved how the muted colors in this kit really made my picture stand out. It's really a perfect kit for almost any type of picture. Plus it is packed full of adorable angels!! I also used The January Semi-Homemade Template by Scrap Sprinkles Designs from the Semi-Homemade Challenge over at Brownie Scraps. You can pick up the template here for FREE in the month of January over at Brownie Scraps! How sweet is that? :)

No comments: