Friday, January 14, 2011

Precious Values by Down This Road Designs

I am absolutely in love with this new kit by Down This Road Designs! It's called Precious Values and is based around the 8 Values from the Young Women's Program from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints - Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice & Accountability, Good Works, Integrity and Virtue. When I was working with this kit I kept thinking about all of the different types of layouts I could create with it! Because the color scheme is so broad you can use it to scrap an array of photos. I even used it with pictures of my little boy! I also made a fun hybrid with a purse template by WendyBird Designs. You can actually get this template for free during the month of January! Just go to the Brownie Scraps January Hybrid Challenge to Download the template for free!! And if you want another fun freebie, head over to Angie's Blog (Down This Road Designs) to download a 4x2 Printable Young Women's Theme! This would be awesome to give to your Young Woman as a book mark or a class handout!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute! Perfect for my daughter's birthday party bags and my son's too. He is having Bob the Builder/Handy Manny party and those would be awesome to make into little tool boxes!