Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shabby Shanty by Studio Rosey Posey and Shabby Miss Jenn

Layouts uses a template by Busy Bee Designs. Photography by Simply Celebrate Photography by Natalie Rachel.
I am so excited to be guesting for Studio Rosey Posey! She saw my gallery at DST and asked me if I would like to be on her Guest Creative Team! Of course I said YES! Have you seen her store at ScrapbookGraphics? It is full of fabulousness! This is the first kit of hers that I got to play with and I must say that I am so impressed with her designs! It's called Shabby Shanty and it's a collaboration she did with Shabby Miss Jenn. You can also purchase the Shabby Shanty Bundle that comes with the Collab Kit and Alpha plus 4 Quick Pages, 6 Fragments by Studio Rosey Posey, and a Blossoms and Jems Set by Shabby Miss Jenn. This kit is full of fabulous flowers, shabby signs, and beautiful papers! I had so much fun playing with it! Make sure you check out Studio Rosey Posey's store at ScrapbookGraphics and look for more posts that highlight her kits!

No comments: