Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of chocolate and flowers! I have two really fun Valentine's day kits to get you in the mood for love! :)

The first one is called My Heart by JennCk Designs. I love the color scheme and of course all of the fun flowers! Jenn also made some of her fabulous templates to match with the kit. If you are a follower of my blog, you know I heart Jenn's templates! :) My little one was born two days before Valentine's Day so I had to scrap a picture of my most favorite Valentine ever with this kit! Isn't he so cute and adorable? I was lucky enough to win LOTD at Brownie Scraps for my layout! Thanks Natalee! I also used this kit to make another Corner Bookmark! Isn't it darling? Go here to read how you can get the Template for the bookmark for free! Jenn made this kit for Grab-A-Byte at Scrapbook-bytes, so for a limited time you can get the Elements, Patterned Papers, Textured Solids, and the Template Pack for $1 each! Treat yourself to a Valentine present and grab them while they are on sale! :)

The next kit is called Sweet Nothings by Down This Road Designs. To say that I love Chocolate would be an understatement, so let's just say that I found this kit to be very "sweet!" :) Wendy from Wendybird Designs created the cutest card template for the Brownie Scraps Hybrid Challenge. When I saw this kit and the card template, I couldn't wait to use them both together! I think the card turned out so cute! Isn't the little cupcake adorable? Yum! Makes me hungry! lol! In the month of February, you can pick up Wendy's Heart Gate Fold Card Template for FREE in the Brownie Scraps Forum! Make sure you thank her for the fun template, and then head on over to Angie's shop and pick up Sweet Nothings and make yourself a fun card! :)

No comments: