Friday, March 18, 2011

Blended Templates Bundle 04 by Studio Rosey Posey

I love the look of blended photos, but I can't ever seem to get my blending to look just right! So I love these new Blended Templates by Studio Rosey Posey! They are all gorgeous and make creating a layout so easy! I love how the main focus is on the photos and not all the little elements! Each template is a combination of a mini kit and a template in one. You can either just add your pictures and journaling and be done or use the templates with a completely different kit since they are all in psd format! Either way you'll end up with a gorgeous layout! For my first layout I used template 17 and then used some elements from Discovery of The Heart. I thought the ribbon in that kit matched well with his shirt! And lucky me, that layout was chosen as Layout of The Day at Brownie Scraps! Yay! Thanks Shelly! For my second layout I documented another trip to art class with Being Me by Studio Rosey Posey and Studio Tangie. Gotta document those fun pinwheels! :) I think it turned out cute! :)

No comments: