Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Metro Chic by JennCk Designs

I'm lovin' this new kit by JennCk Designs called Metro Chic! I love the zebra print and all the shiny elements! When I saw the city scape I thought it would be the perfect kit to scrap a layout of my DH and I! We hardly ever go on dates anymore because I hate leaving my little one with a babysitter! So when my parents came into town, they watched my DS and we went out for "A Night On The Town!" He took me to a super fancy restaurant and made me feel all special! It was lots of fun! :) Since this kit is part of Scrapbook-bytes March Grab-A-Byte, each pack is only $1 for a limited time! Such a great deal! Jenn also created this adorable little hybrid purse printable! I had lots of fun assembling mine and adding my own touches! I think it would be so cute to give to someone with a little manicure set inside of it! Wouldn't that be cute? The Hybrid Purse is also on sale for just $1 for a limited time, so hurry and grab it while it's still on sale!

No comments: