Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Saint Patrick's Day Fun!

Are you doing anything fun for St. Patrick's Day this year? We're having a fun little "green" potluck lunch for the playgroup my son and I go to. It should be fun! I was trying to explain to my son that we wear green on St. Patrick's Day so no one will pinch you! He didn't really understand and just kept laughing at me! He was like, "So they don't pinch me? What??? You're funny Mommy!" :p He's so silly!

To get you in the St. Patty's Day spirit, I have some fun kits to show you! The first one is called Irish Luck by Scrappin' Daisies Designs. I used it to make a fun hybrid box for The Brownie Scrap's March Hybrid Challenge! I love the paper with the cute little clovers! I'm going to fill it with gold coins and give it to my hubby before he goes to work! I just know he's going to appreciate all the creative talent that went into making this little box! (of course!) Wendy of Wendybird Designs hosts the hybrid challenges every month over at Brownie Scraps. She has some fabulous templates! It's my favorite challenge at Brownie Scraps! You can get the template for this adorable box for FREE in the month of March! Click here to go to the Brownie Scraps Forum to get it! I also made this fun little Shamrock Card to match the box. I used another freebie template from Wendy from the Blog Challenge at Brownie Scraps! You can pick up that template here!

The next kit I have to show you is called Somewhere Lucky by Wyld Web Designs. Photocowgirl made this awesome Alpha, Word Art Pack and Template Pack to coordinate with the kit! You can also purchase all 4 of them in a bundle. I used all of the products to create another layout of my son's art class! It's kind of busy, but I think it turned out cute! I don't believe that anything can be too Gaudy! lol!

No comments: